Things were moving fast this evening. Flight windows opened.
1. We got a call that we could get half our team on a flight with some supplies at 9am monday into Cap Haitien, where our partner has a great facility.
2. We got the other half of the team on a flight into Port-au-Prince early on Tuesday, the two team will link on Wednesday.
3. Another flight opened with 10 seats, and we were able to quickly pull together an exploratory medical team, who'll be there for 5 day, with some members longer.
The hard and horrible stories continue to be reported.
1. for those suffering terribly, survivors living in chaos and deprivation.
2. for the effective mobilization of supplies.
3. for generous giving.
4. for Safety for our teams.
5. for Christ's all surpassing love to be made known.
Takayama near Sendai
2 years ago